Increased blood pressure is accompanied by many unpleasant symptoms: rapid heartbeat, noise and ringing in the ears, headache, etc. As the symptoms increase, a chill appears: the patient shakes, as at a fewer. The presence of chills indicates the progression of the disease, so after first aid patient should see a doctor.
Failure to comply with this requirement is fraught with the further development of hypertension and the occurrence of serious complications. To understand how to get rid of chills at high blood pressure you need to understand what constitutes high blood pressure.
Most often, it rises because of:
1. Disorders of the vascular tone. To detect the pathology data is possible with the help of general and biochemical blood tests, ECG (cardiogram), general urine analysis, and ultrasound of internal organs and chest X-ray (if necessary). If the examination revealed only problems with the blood vessels, then you are dealing with "simple" arterial hypertension. In this case, it will be sufficient to select antihypertensive drugs that will help keep BP within normal limits.
2. Hormonal disorders. Insufficiency of the hormone aldosterone in the body can report itself by high blood pressure, reducing the concentration of potassium in the blood, the appearance of muscle weakness. In some patients, the pressure rises with pheochromocytoma. In this case, BP is increased by attacks, which are accompanied by rapid heart rate, paleness, tremor, sweating, etc.
3. Problems with the kidneys. If it is accompanied by disorders of urination then it indicates a violation of the kidney. These symptoms may be signs of prostatitis, urolithiasis, and neglected inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
4. Using of some medicines. Abuse of pain medication leads to the appearance of diseases of the stomach and cardiovascular system. In particular, such drugs include drugs with caffeine and Paracetamol. They can not only increase your pressure, but also weaken the effect of antihypertensive drugs. Therefore, before taking pain medication, you should read the instructions and make sure that the increase in blood pressure is not listed in the list of side effects.
5. Drinking alcohol. During a hangover from high blood pressure even absolutely healthy people suffer. Disintegration of alcohol leads to spasms of cerebral vessels and increased BP. In this case, the reception of antispasmodics which will relieve pain and relax the blood vessels will help.
6. Diseases of the back. Some patients who complain of high blood pressure are referred to the x-ray of the cervical spine. This is done for the purpose to exclude the presence of incomplete injuries of the back and osteochondrosis. The fact is that with damaged vertebrae, the muscles of the neck and back are in tension. This leads to spasms of the blood vessels of the neck, impaired brain nutrition.
7. Eating some food. Sometimes the pressure rises after meals. The first thing to do in this case is to reduce the consumption of salt, which, as is known, delays the body's fluid and increases the load on the blood vessels. The products, the use of which should be kept to a minimum, include: herring, sauerkraut, aged Parmesan type cheeses, salted cheeses, red caviar, smoked sausages. It is also desirable to abandon power engineers, coffee, vermouth, fortified wines and beer. These drinks should be replaced with tea with lemon, light dry wine.
Sometimes the pressure rises in the evening. This may be due to work, in particular, an improperly arranged workplace. In most cases, hypertensive disease is asymptomatic and is only detected when BP values reach critical values. Symptoms of high blood pressure are the same for both sexes.
Usually malaise makes you aware of yourself:
• dizziness, nausea, headache, urge to vomit, chill;
• shortness of breath while walking, drowsiness, low working capacity, fast fatigue;
• swelling of the eyelids, redness of the face;
• the appearance of circles, spots and flies before the eyes;
• unreasonable anxiety, increased excitability;
• bleeding from the nose;
• numbness of fingers, small swelling of the feet and legs;
• increased body temperature, decreased visual acuity.
What to do if you have a strong chill and high blood pressure?
If a person feels chills at elevated pressure, he should be laid on the bed, covered with a warm blanket, and put a warm water bottle in his feet. If this condition is observed for the first time, try to avoid medication: calm the person, advise him to take a hot shower or hold his feet in hot water for about 10 minutes. After this, leave the patient alone and let him rest.
In the event that a person is a hypertensive patient with an experience, it should be ensured that he takes the drug prescribed by the doctor. Also neutralize the effects of a sharp surge of adrenaline with some mild barbiturate anticonvulsant. 20 minutes after taking the medication, you should again measure blood pressure that patient usually take. If it remains at the same level, it is necessary to call a therapist or ambulance.
The window in the room where the patient is located should be open, so that fresh air can flow unhindered into the room. A person needs to be reassured and explained to him that blood pressure is not reduced immediately, but gradually. This will help the patient to relax, calm down and quickly recover. If everything is done correctly, after an hour the arterial pressure will decrease by about 30 units.
An excellent way to help gets rid of chills and increased blood pressure is the use of apple cider vinegar. The essence of this recipe is as follows: a tissue napkin is moistened with apple cider vinegar and applied to the feet of the patient. After that, the pressure begins to decrease rapidly, and the tremor in the body decreases.
People familiar with the principles of psychophysical unloading can conduct a relaxation session, i.e. to meditate. According to some healers, mudras from high blood pressure are good - special combinations of fingers that have a health-improving effect on the body. If you have experience, you can practice breathing with manual energy feeding. Do it preferably in a soft comfortable chair, completely relaxing the body. When the state of health improves, you can dress for the season and go outside: fresh air will help normalize the pressure and come to life.